Record Sound from YouTube Videos.
YouTube videos often contain interesting and beautiful music or include important information that you want to keep. Therefore, many consumers have a question. How to make a sound without downloading a video on YouTube completely.
Convert video to audio
The process of recording sound from YouTube videos is called conversion and involves conversion from video format (for example, AVI) to audio format (MP3, WMV, etc.).
The fastest and easiest way to get the desired video clip in MP3 or other popular audio format is to use the online service. They usually do not require compensation and are perfectly legal.
The most popular site for converting YouTube videos to MP3 and other audio file formats. That is, at the output the user receives a voice recording from the video. This resource features quick conversion and a simple interface, as well as the ability to convert not only other audio but also video formats.
- Visit the website Convert2mp3.net
- Open the web service in question using the link above.
- Copy the link from the address bar on the YouTube website and paste it into the specific field indicated in the screenshot.
In the next field, the user can choose in which format the program should convert his video (MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, etc.). Please note that the site also provides the ability to convert video files to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP. Keep this in mind.
- Use the “Change” button.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- If the user wants to rename the track, he can do so by changing the lines “artist” and “name”.
- When a button is pressed “Advanced Tag” you can change the album name and track cover.
- Below you can hear the converted audio file.
- Click “Continue” or “Skip this page (no tag)” to continue if no data has been changed. Click “Download” to download the resulting file.
Online Video Converter
The second most popular online video and audio converter. This gives the user limited functionality (you can’t change tags on the track).
Visit the Online Video Converter Website
Go to the main page “Online Video Converter” using the link above. Click on “Convert Link via Video”. Paste a link to the video you’re interested in, and select the desired output file format.
- Also, note other sites with videos supporting this resource.
- Press the “Start” button.
- Wait for the end, click near the name of the download video, and download the file.
- mp3 YouTube
The only site that supports one output format is the easiest to use MP3. The interface will be clear even to a beginner. Resource interpretation results from a more complete conversion, respectively. This process is slower than third-party resources.
- Go to the YouTube MP3 website
- Open the link above and go to the site.
- Paste a link to your video in the input field and click Download.
- Wait for the file to load, process, and convert.
- Click on “Upload File”. The audio will be saved on the computer.
Easy YouTube mp3
A fast and easy site to convert any video to the highly popular MP3 audio format. The service is surprisingly fast, but there is no setting of final tracks.
- Go to Easy YouTube website mp3
- Go to the Resources main page by clicking on the link above.
- Paste the desired link in the special field and click “Convert to Video”.
- Click “Download” and download the modified file.
- In addition to online services, you can download free YouTube to MP3 Converter to solve the task
- Download, install and open the software developer’s official website using the link above.
- Copy the link to the clipboard and click Paste Wait for the process to end in the program and click on the download icon.
It is recommended to use online services for single cases to save sound from video, for frequent conversion to the audio file, it is recommended to use programs that have advanced functionality. Can use special programs. The user can use both links to the video and download it from their computer. We will consider the first option when the user has only one link.